5.2 The different attributes
CGDB supports many of the attributes that curses provides. It will apply the
attributes to the output window, but it is up to the terminal you are using
to support such features.
The list of attributes that CGDB currently supports is below.
- This will leave the text normal. Uses A_NORMAL curses attribute.
- This will make the text appear bold. Uses A_BOLD curses attribute.
- This will underline the text. Uses A_UNDERLINE curses attribute.
- This will reverse the foreground and background colors. Uses A_REVERSE curses
- This is the best highlighting mode of the terminal. Uses A_STANDOUT curses
- This will cause the text to blink. Uses A_BLINK curses attribute.
- This will cause the text to be 1/2 bright. Uses A_DIM curses attribute.